Elizabeth's Curriculum Vitæ in PDF.
- "On the Dynamics of Ideological Identification: The Puzzle of Liberal Identification Decline." With James A. Stimson. Forthcoming in Political Science Research Methods.
- "When Governors Speak up for Justice: Punishment Politics and Mass Incarceration in the United States." 2013. With Isaac Unah. Journal of Political Sciences and Public Affairs. Volume 1, 1-12.
- "The Intersection of Judicial Attitudes and Litigant Selection Theories." 2009. With Jeffrey Yates. Washington University Journal of Law & Policy. Volume 29, 263-299.
- "The Power of Dialogue." With Gregory Laski. The Chronicle of Higher Education.
- The Liberal Paradox. Completed dissertation research, under revision and expansion as a book manuscript.
- "They Can't Be Trusted: How Liberals & Conservatives See Each Other." With Pamela J. Conover.
- "How Americans Sort Groups Ideologically."