Elizabeth's Curriculum Vitæ in PDF.
- "When Governors Speak up for Justice: Punishment Politics and Mass Incarceration in the United States." 2013. With Isaac Unah. Journal of Political Sciences and Public Affairs. Volume 1, 1-12.
- "The Intersection of Judicial Attitudes and Litigant Selection Theories." 2009. With Jeffrey Yates. Washington University Journal of Law & Policy. Volume 29, 263-299.
revise & resubmit
- "Understanding the Decline in Liberal Self-Identification in America." K. Elizabeth Coggins and James A. Stimson. Invited to revise and resubmit.
- Featured in "The Republicans Who Support Bernie Sanders," by Clare Foran. In The Atlantic.
- The Liberal Paradox. Completed dissertation research, under revision and expansion as a book manuscript.
- "Issue Evolution Revisited: Examining Liberal-Conservative Self-Identification and Policy-Specific Mood." With James A. Stimson
- "They Can't Be Trusted: How Liberals & Conservatives See Each Other." With Pamela J. Conover.
- "How Americans Sort Groups Ideologically."